Terms and Conditions of Website
Welcome to the spicestyle.com website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in making legitimate purchases. The Website is owned and operated by SpiceJet Merchandise Private Limited and shall from now on be referred to by the terms “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or entering into any transaction with us on this Website.
The use of the Website and all the materials on it are subject to the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") of this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of any of the terms, conditions, and notices set forth herein below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You will use this Website in accordance with these terms;
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate purchases for you or another person.
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The Company is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at B-1, Kalindi Colony, New Delhi – 110065) and office at SpiceJet Merchandise Pvt Limited Plot no. 330, Udyog Vihar, Phase-4, Gurgaon – 122016. The Company has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access to or use of the Website. The Company has no obligation to update this site in a specific timeframe and, therefore, any information may be out of date. Any graphics, animations, video, sound, text, trademarks, or service marks, and/or other information presented on this Website are the sole property of the Company. Use of this information requires prior written permission from the Company.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor this Website to determine compliance with the terms of any rules established by the Company to satisfy any law or regulation.
Terms of Sale
SpiceJet Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. is the owner of all the sales channels be it the retail stores, marketplace space, onboard sales or Website
The terms of sale and shipment policies mentioned for the Website shall only be restricted to the Website, and for all the other sales channel partners it may vary.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions applicable to the purchase of products online are independent of the other channel partners and third parties. Similarly, the shipment charges and logistics shall also be independent for the online purchase of the products. Also, the deals, sale and promotions showcased for the products online shall only apply to the purchase done for these products online, if the product is purchased through a third party or any other sales channel, the deals, sale or promotions may vary or may not be available and vice versa.
These Terms and Conditions are amended from time to time, and spicestyle.com has sole authority of amending its Terms and Conditions without any prior notice/announcement. We suggest that every time you make a purchase online, please go through these terms of sale thoroughly to avoid any confusion. Once you have placed an order with spicestyle.com, it will be taken as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
spicestyle.com reserves the right to cancel the order placed by you if any fraudulent activity is doubted or there are any operational/technical glitches in the logistics process. The customer will be informed about the same via his/her registered E-mail ID/SMS.
Please note that the images that are showcased online for the products are subject to different displays on the different systems due to system-specific specifications. The colours and texture visible in the images have been matched to the closest possible limit with the physical product; any difference/lapse in the same is purely due to the difference in system specifications on different machines. At spicestyle.com, we take MAC/IOS display as a standard for image colour display quality. The features and content about the products have been captured with great precision. However, please note that there is a chance of human error where the information may have been missed or entered wrongly. All the measurements of the products are approximate numbers and not absolute. However, we try to make it as accurate as possible. In the event of any information mismatch, we request you to contact our customer support centre which is operational at your service 24*7.
Shipment & Delivery
We have presently collaborated with our logistics partner ‘Delhivery Private Limited’ to serve you with more efficiency and precision. You can track your order at track.delhivery.com . Please note that free delivery is only available on the purchase of products worth Rs.1000/- or above. The prices displayed online are exclusive of the shipment/return charges. We currently ship products only to select locations within India. You can place orders from across the world, but delivery addresses are restricted to select locations in India. We ensure that we deliver the orders the fastest and depending on the location deliver most of the orders in 2 - 7 days. The Company shall be at liberty to change and/or add logistics partner(s) from time to time.
- The Company has a three (3) day product return policy.
- You may initiate the return/exchange by putting forth a request for the product purchased within three (3) days of the delivery of the product for reasons clearly mentioned in your request form. The product, as well as the packaging and warranty card (if any), should not in any way be damaged.
- The exchanges are only available for defective products and in the case of size change request.
- For any damage during the return transit of the products (self-shipped), SpiceJet Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible, and the same would be returned to the customer
- Submit a 'Return/Exchange Request' under “My Orders” tab on SpiceStyle App/Website.
- While requesting to return/exchange the product, the customer should clearly declare the reason for the return/exchange.
- Please ensure that you take note of the process ID that we generate at the end of the process.
- We offer pick-up facility in selected locations on the basis of our courier serviceability. Please check whether your address falls under the list of serviceable areas. In case your address does not fall under this list, kindly courier the product to the below mentioned address through a reliable courier service:
Plot no. 330,
Udyog Vihar, Phase-4,
Gurgaon - 122016
- Kindly keep your product ready for pick-up (unused/unwashed and with all the original tags and packaging intact). Please do not seal the packaging. Our pick-up executive will physically examine the product to ensure its condition as the first level of quality check.
Exceptions to the return policy
No refund or replacement will be applicable on the following categories of the products:
- Deodorants and Perfumes
- Goods with shelf life
Rules of the Return/Exchange policy
- The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and undamaged with all the original tags, warranty card (if any) and packaging intact (not sealed).
- If you have purchased a product which comes with a free gift and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free gift as well.
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit (the Company shall not be responsible for any damage/loss during transit).
- In the case of product return, a refund will be initiated after we receive the product at our warehouse. For credit card/debit card/Net Banking payments, it may take up to 7 business days for the refund amount to reflect in your respective account (depending on your bank). For cash on delivery orders, a refund will be done through NEFT/Cheque, and it may take up to 7 business days for the refund amount, to reflect in your bank account. Please choose the desired option when initiating the return request on our Website.
- Please note that limited period offers which run for a specific period or product-specific discounts may not be available by the time you return the product. Free Gifts cannot be exchanged in isolation.
How Do You Return?
- Pick up: The Company offers a free pick up service in selected locations. When you submit your request for return/exchange, you’ll see the availability for pick up in your area.
- Shipment by self: We shall reimburse the shipment amount to you provided you have met all the conditions of our return policy. Also, the reimbursement process shall start upon the acknowledgement of the courier slip of the shipment (We take three (3) business days from the date of receipt of the products to initiate NEFT transfer and seven (7) days for refund into your Credit/Debit/Netbanking account, after the returned item has reached us, and quality check is successful).
- The product you ship for return/exchange undergoes a thorough quality check at our end on the basis of which, the refund or the exchange process will be initiated.
- If the product does not pass the quality check except in the case of damaged goods, we shall ship it back to you.
- In case you choose to exchange a defective item, a replacement shall be done free of cost at all location where such facility is available as per the company policy. However, all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange.
- After we have initiated the exchange process, please make sure that the product is nicely put inside the packaging (please do not seal the package) it came with.
- In the case of size exchange our delivery executive will deliver the new product to you and at the same time pick up the original item from you while in the case of delivery of damaged product, the product is picked first and after a thorough quality check at the warehouse, a fresh product is dispatched for delivery. Regarding the delivery of damaged products the decision of the SpiceJet Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. shall be final and binding.
- If you wish to exchange the product for any other item displayed on our Website, kindly return the product to obtain a refund and purchase the new item separately.
Notice of Information PracticesWe collect two types of information about visitors to its sites: (1) personally-identifiable information and (2) aggregate information that can’t be used to identify a particular visitor (see "Cookies" section below). We do not disclose this information to third parties except as necessary to provide service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested and to operate our sites.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We recognise industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect personally identifiable information from unauthorised access and misuse. On the same hand, you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. We do not disclose the personally identifiable information that you provide us to third parties, except as necessary to provide the product or service you have specifically requested.
You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your username and password.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product on the Website. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name, phone number, email id and address on to a third party in order to deliver the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to use parts of the Website subsequently, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
You may receive phone calls from us or our third-party associates in relation to providing services to you. You must only submit to us or our agent or the Website information which is accurate and up to date and inform us of changes immediately. Your actual order details may be stored with us, and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless such misuse is our fault.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We use standard and authorised payment services of reputed companies, and our Fraud Prevention policies are aligned with the policies of these companies.
Common Web Technologies
We employ common web technologies that help to manage our Website, among them:
- Web Site Usage Data – With or without cookies, our Website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from (i.e., your IP address, domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring Website (if any), and other parameters in the URL (e.g., search criteria). We use this data to understand Website usage in the aggregate better so that we know what areas our Website users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). This information is stored in log files and used for aggregated and statistical reporting. It is not attributed to you as an individual.
- Links to Third Party Sites – Our Websites often provide links to third party Websites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. You should review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why, and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will give you as much notice as possible before implementation. In rare cases, just like with any company or person, we may need to disclose certain information to comply with a valid legal process. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Website. Neither the Company, its affiliates nor any of its or their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers, licensors or business partners warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may obtain from use of this website, or as to the accuracy or liability of any information, service or merchandise provided through this Website.
We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in that regard.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any of the other products on the Website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the other products sold through or displayed on the Website vest with us nor shall we hold any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the Website.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior (including strict liability), negligence or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that the Company is not liable for the defamatory or offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Intellectual Property Rights
Everything on this Website, including without limitation, all text, graphics, software, logos, icons and images, is the valuable intellectual property of the Company Severability If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions, and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of this website including, but not limited to, any bulletin boards on this site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on this Website and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liability outlined in this Agreement shall survive any such termination.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India.
This Website is controlled and operated by the Company from its registered office located in India. Any action related to matters on this Website shall be brought in the appropriate courts of New Delhi.